10 Steps to Publishing
1. Consultation to review project & determine course of action (Non refundable Fee of $100 which is applied to project once agreed to)
2. Submission of typewritten text on disk, flash drive or via email
3. Determine if editing and other services needed.
4. Determine book size, number of pages, type of binding and number of copies to be printed.
5. Preparation of Quotation and downpayment (50%)
6. Creation of Book Cover design.
7. Format text into book form for professional printing
8. Production of professional proofs on cover design, grammar and book layout (customer sign off)
9. Payment of Balance prior to printing (50%).
10. Delivery of Product to customer.
Note: Customer must sign off at the completion of each stage of design and production.